Thursday 31 March 2011

Viral Ideas

My first inital idea for the viral is to draw peoples attention to the different types of films that can be entered into the film festival, so anything.
I want to do this by making a typography based after effects animation. I have been researching various animations of this sort and below are a few of the best that I like.





What I like about this animation is how the effects that have been used make it look like an old fashioned film. This is done by having the lines either side moving up and down. The transitions between the type is good and smooth as well and the stenciled effect on the type fits in with the style I have used throughout the campaign.






This second animation is also typography based. This animation is a lot faster and has more transitions. The thing that appeals to me about this piece is the animations of the objects that are used to work with the typography and have the link together. I could use this idea and animate objects that are related to films and have been used throughout the campaign. I do not want my animation to be this fast as I want it to be informative to the people watching it.





 
This is my favourite animation that I have found. What I like about this is the camera movement and how moves around as shows all different perspectives. The animated objects with the type work well animate in time with the music. This is a simple idea but it has high impact. If I was to produce an idea like this one I could use famous film types to relate it to the film festival I am trying to promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment